Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bye Bye Baby Food!



Even though I have just one tiny little tooth, I can still chow down on some Cheerios. I've been eating them for a few days, but now that I've finally figured out how to pick them up and put them in my mouth, I've been shoving them in. Yes, that would be several Cheerios at a time. Amazingly, I can eat them all. I had my 9 month appointment, and my Dr. gave me the all clear to move to table/adult foods, and life could not be better. Not only do I love dogs, but just like any ole dog, when my parents eat...I just go stand next to them and wait for them to give me small bites of their food. Let's just hope this is the secret to gaining weight, because, UNLIKE my parents, I'm having a little trouble packing on the pounds. We will see. Yesterday, my favorite new food was scrambled egg yolk mixed with green peas. Yum...who wouldn't want some of that?