Sunday, June 21, 2020

 Father's Day gift from Greer. A song she wrote and sang.


Hi Daddy, It’s Greer and I wrote this song called Daddy for you. I have to tell you how its sung  cause it’s kind of confusing. So it’s about this girl and her dad dies and she’s just going through the pain and she’s just singing about the pain and how she feels and that kind of stuff. I hope you enjoy. It’s called Daddy by the way. My daddy. And here we go.


Once I was born,

I knew my parents were going to take care of me.

I knew my daddy was never going to let me leave.

Then I knew he was my daddy.

Ooh ooh ooh

Hey Daddy, you know that I will never leave you, even when I go to college.

Daddy. Daddy. I know you’ll be sad but I will always have your back.

Even when you’re gone, I’ll always be right beside you.

But not forever.

Oh Daddy whenever I see you in a picture frame I start to cry,

But i know you will be next to me.

I saw you go to heaven.

Oh oh oh oh 

It felt like my world just crashed but I know that you’ll never forget me.

Daddy, I know I miss you.

But you made me stronger.

Ooh ooh daddy ooh ooh Daddy

I pray every night about you that i know you are safe up there.

I hope you didn't forget me. Cause i will always always remember you.


Hey Dad it’s Greer. I hoped you like that song I wrote to you and um I'm just going to say a few words that I love about you. Um I love that you’re always so helpful like when someone like when mom needs your help, you just come and help her. And like you're really good at like doing like hard work like your good at building the tables. You're really good at that. You're also really good at teaching me things and like helping Max running and Atticus biking and like you're really easy to talk to like Emmett on a walk one time he just kept talking to you about pokemon and you were just ok with it. And you're always helpful about like soccer and basketball to me and you teach everyone how to play golf. And like you taught Max how to play tennis better and um like and you’re fun to hang around with and like you make me feel better when I'm watching a scary movie and I'm scared. You just make me feel better.