Sunday, May 10, 2020

 Greer wrote the best mother's day song for me.  It's a little singing and little rapping. And she even included a blooper reel!

Hey Hey! I’ve been partying with my mother. 

Picking out presents for my mother.

Trying to come up with a song for my mother.

Don’t know what present to pick because she’s too good, too good, for me, for me.  

Oh she makes me fall to my death.  

My mother makes me drop. 

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh .  

Oh it is like feeling a heartache but by my mother  

She makes it go, go, go away like it was never there.  

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh.  

I just wanted to say something that will last forever. 

I don’t know the right words to say.  

I love my mother, mother. With all my heart. 

I would die for my mother so she could live forever.  

Because I love her so much. 

P.S. It's Greer!