Wednesday, August 15, 2012

He then proceeded to wink at everyone instead of speaking. And winked in every picture I took. I gave him a kiss & told him to have a great day. He told me to go away as he shooed me away with his hand. I was ok with that. Since we are the only state in the nation that has half-day kindergarten, it doesn't feel any different than preschool. But Max, on the other hand, that one was tough. He will be gone for 7 hours everyday! Oh man, I am going to miss him. I've told myself for 6.5 years that one day he would be with his teacher for more hours than he would be with me. Well, today is that day. This thought has been ever present in my mind all the days I've wanted to freeze time. I know it's good for him & he will do great. He belongs to the Lord, and I'm excited to see what God has in store for him this year.