Sunday, June 17, 2007

I got "tagged"

I was "tagged" this week by my mom's dear friend Nikki (whose blog I need to add to the list on this page). So, here goes.
Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My list:
1. I hate getting my diaper changed. Even though I am now 18 months old, I have never had a single diaper changed without crying and sometimes throwing a fit. Surprisingly, my new little brother has yet to make a sound when getting his diaper changed...in fact, he often sleeps through the diaper changes. (Perhaps Atticus has my dad's personality!)
2. My parents thought I had long toes (much like my dad's toes, otherwise known as additional 10 fingers), until they saw Atticus' toes. (they even cross)
3. I have learned that when the house alarm beeps 3 short beeps, it means someone has left the house, at which time I immediately freak out and run to the nearest door to see who has abandoned me.
4. When I was just a little baby, I was obsessed with my swing. Now that I have a little brother, I am letting him borrow it in exchange for the bouncy seat.

5. I have learned that I have to wear my hat and sunscreen if I want to go outside. It has been so drilled into my head, that if anyone lets me outside without my hat and sunscreen, I freak out and point to my hat and sunscreen until both are put on me.
6. I quite enjoy talking on the phone for brief periods of time; however, no matter who I'm talking to, the only thing I say is, "Hi, Dad!" Apparently, my mom must talk only to my dad on the phone, because it doesn't matter who it is, I still think it is my dad.
7. I love to get all excited and shout, "Hey Mom!" or "Hey Dad!" whenever they walk in the room. The sad part is that I get so excited that I often get them confused and shout "Hey Dad!" when it is really mom who walked in the room.
8. I am very meticulous and determined about some things. We have several "rock beds" in our front and back yard with thousands and thousands of rocks. Anytime we go outside, I am determined to move all the rocks from one bed to another...one at a time. I will do this for hours on end.